Pages

Monday, June 15, 2015

Tagged

I was tagged by Alina to do this tag; Thank ye! :)


1. Marvel or DC?
Marvel. But I'm not a big fan of Marvel...it's okay. :)

2. What is your favorite kind of flower?
Magnolias, Cheery blossoms, orange/red poppies, some daisies, and some lilies. :) And there some other tropical ones that are pretty (I've never actually seen them) but I don't know the name of them.   


3. What is your favorite girl name and what is your favorite guy name? 
Hmmmmmmm....I really don't know my favorite girl name, but for a guy I like the name "Riley" because of Riley Poole from National Treasure. :) 


4. If you could automatically know another language, which would it be?
Oooooh, I don't know...Probably Irish (so if I spoke English I'd have an Irish accent. lol) and maybe Chinese. 


5. Do you generally prefer books or television?
I like both, but probably books? Depending on if they're good books. 


6. Juice, tea, or coffee?
Coffee!! I lovvvveee coffee. 

7. What would your dream job be?
A cetologist? A dance choreographer?  I don't know. 

8. What is the strangest thing you own?
I dunno, I own a lot of random things that could be considered weird but none I can't think of right this moment. 

9. What is your favorite instrument (it doesn't matter if you have, or do, play it)?
If the instrument is played well, I like it. Well, unless it's a trumpet...I'm not a big fan of trumpets. 


10. Which is better, white or brown chocolate?
Gah, the struggle!! ;) Both. I loooooovvvve chocolate. Like, any chocolate. 


Unfortunately I don't have anyone to tag because I only follow random people, so I'd feel weird tagging some person. 

1 comment:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik