Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Peace out, 2015.

2015. I cannot believe it's already over! **Insert squeal**
How? I feel like just yesterday we started working on our LCC entry!

2015 has been an awesome year, filled with awesome times and fun adventures! Definitely a year of change and learning.

I am thankful for all the times family from GA got to visit us this year and that we were able to fly to GA and visit!
I am thankful for all the things the Lord has been showing me throughout the entire year.
And I am thankful for all the awesome, funny, crazy memories from the summer with our friends.

I am really excited to see what 2016 has in store for me and my family!

Here is a little video I made of 2015 according to my Instagram account. Unfortunately it doesn't have any pictures of our adventures with friends, but that's okay! :)

Click this link to view the video. :)

Well, my friends, this is my last blog post of this year, but I will be back next year! :D :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

PS- Random fact: 2015 filled up about 500 pages in my journals. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik