Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

February Favorites

Hey everyone! Today is the last day of February, so I'm going to tell you what my February Favorites are!


1. Movies.

The three best movies we've watched this February:

Bridge of Spies . I really liked this movie! I probably wouldn't have liked it if Tom Hanks wasn't the main actor, 'cause he's an awesome actor. :)

A Knight's Tale. Okay, so, I grew up watching this movie, but I never understood how funny it was until the other day when we watched it.

The Book Thief. We watched this in 2014 and I really loved it then, and I love it now. :) Also, all the actors/actresses that aren't German, they did good German accents.


2. Music.

"October: Written in the Stars" by Tim Meyers.

"Home" by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros.

"Turn Away" by Beck.

"You're Not Coming Home Tonight" by First Aid Kit.


3. Instagram accounts.

Travel. Run. Play.  She is my travel inspiration.

David Powell.  His art is so simple and so pretty!

Carlotta Cisternas. I love her blog and all of her Instagram photos.


4. Youtube channels.

K Werner Design. Gah, her designs are so pretty!

Joy Womack. She's a daily vlogger, who vlogs about her life as a ballerina in Russia.


5. Memories.


  • My friend, Callah, and I spent one Saturday designing our new blogs together, and then we goofed off and I played The Last of Us for her. :)
  • Going out to lunch with some friends and spending the rest of the day playing video games the whole day with one of my friends. 
  • We filmed a movie the other day with our friends, and that was fun! 

 
February has been a good, but hard month. There were some really fun, good memories, but I'm glad it's over. I've never been a fan of Februaries.

Here's to March 2016! (Omigosh, it's already March, guys!)


Lauryn G.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik