Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

October memories and November so far


Every October 1st I get really excited and I think, "This. This is the year I'm going to make lots of fall decorations, carve pumpkins, buy autumn clothes, and bake fall-y stuff!"
But like all the other years, I didn't make a single fall decoration, I didn't carve a stinkin' pumpkin, I am too attached to my money to spend it on expensive fall clothes, and I didn't bake anything even remotely fall-y....unless buying a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice (iced) latte counts? No? Yeah, I didn't think so. But whatevs. :)

I may not have done those things, but the memories I made with my friends and family are way more fun to me than making fall decor.

October 1st- We helped some friends paint and clean their new house. I stayed for a few hours, but I had to leave because I was running a fever and I felt like a zombie.




Okay, not quite like that ^^ but you get the idea. ;)

When I got home from helping out with the new house, Callah and I messaged each other pretty much the rest of the evening because Callah was also sick in bed. :(


October 2nd--

I spent the whole day in bed messaging Callah, begging Morgan to go to the store and buy me some hot soup for my sore throat, and reading most of my 7th journal (it's 400 pages long).

Callah was also trying to convince Daniel to get her some soup and I was trying to get Morgan to get me some soup. XD. We both succeeded. :D



That night was "Reading Night" with our friends, but I stayed in my bed and almost watched an entire season of my TV show. (That's a lot of episodes....but oh, well!)


October 3rd- I was still sick, but it was the day of the LCC judging! I couldn't miss it!

During the morning, before going to the Polings' house to watch the live judging, Callah and I were messaging each other (again), but this time we were "competing" over who'd gone through the most rolls of toilet paper from blowing our noses, and who had blown their nose the most.
I sent her a picture of my overflowing trash can and of my bedroom floor which was covered in used tissues. I think I may have won. ;)

I'm there. The wall is just covering my entire body. 


The judging went really well and we got compliments on our entry. The judges just preferred other entries' choreography. We got 4th place, though! I was happy with 4th because all I cared about were the memories and fun I had with our friends during the whole filming process.

October 4th-

Everyone except for me and mom were busy and out of the house. So we (mom and I) decided to go get some groceries (I got a to-go salad) and a Starbucks coffee.
If you read this blog post, then you will understand why I wrote "Only the LCC crew will understand."




October 12th-
The Johnsons came over and we decided on what we were/are going to do with our zombie movie. :)
I'm not going to say anything else about the meeting. ;)

October 15th-

Callah and I worked on our story that we just started working on.
Callah and I are having weekly meetings to work on creating a book. We haven't come up with a story idea yet, we've just been building the world. :)

October 17th-

Maris Farms.

My family and all of our friends spent pretty much the whole day at Maris Farms. :)

Corn maze.

The slides....were wet. :)

The "Jumping Pillow." It was super slippery and I was barefoot. That was kind of gross. ;) 




Callah, me, Anna, and Yuliya. 



After we did the daytime activities at Maris, everybody came back to our house to eat pizza and chill. :)

This is a beautiful image to me. ;) In case ya didn't know, I ♥ pizza.♥


After we all ate, all of us (except the parents) went back to Maris Farms to go through the Haunted Woods.
We waited in line for two and a half hours. I know some of us didn't enjoy the long wait, but I did.
The Haunted Forest was disappointing this year, but it was still fun/entertaining.
After going through the Haunted Woods 

October 18th-

We went to Micah's race for the day. Max and Micah gave us a ride on Micah's dirt-bike. That was pretty awesome. I want a dirt bike. :D

521


My mom took a good bit of pictures from that day, buuuuuuuut in every single picture someone is making a weird face or chewing their food, or putting food in their mouths, and I don't know if everyone would like those pictures posted so, sorry!

October 25th-

I was P.A for Josiah's short film he made. I made a "Day on Set" video, but I don't know if I'll post it. It still needs a lot of work.

I'm under the white thingy. ;)



October 26-30th I was exhausted. I was having to wake up at 6 every morning to take care of Sydnee. (Sydnee is a 7 year old who lives in the neighborhood and I babysit her sometimes.) And I had to get her ready to get on the school bus, which comes at 8:30 every morning.

I also wasn't getting much sleep during the night...There was one night during that week I woke up at 2 in the morning and didn't get back to sleep, then I had to take care of Sydnee.

There was one night (I'm still surprised I did this) that I went to bed at 7:30pm. I didn't get to sleep until 8 or 9 of course, but still, I was in bed at 7:30.

That was really weird because I'm always up until 12:30-1:30 almost every night.

Anyway, enough about sleep.

October 26-

We went to Maris Farms with Callah and Anna (we had free tickets, so we decided to go again. Plus, the 11yr old boy Morgan was nannying wanted to go).


Before going to Maris, Callah and I decided to play chess, but we never got to finish.



Me and Callah on the toddler pedal carts. Ouch.

Me and Callah...and the creepy pumpkin.


While we were at Maris Farms, we wanted to go through the Haunted Woods (it's not open during the day and we knew that, we just wanted to see what it looked like during the day), so Yuliya got permission. (She worked at Maris this October. And so did Morgan). :)

I think it was sort of creepy to go through the Haunted Woods during the day because Yuliya's boss told us to be really quiet so other people that didn't work there wouldn't be trying to go through it.

One of the "rooms" that you go through that has creepy stuff in it :)


So, Callah and I kept running ahead of Morgan, CJ, and Anna. So there was one room that Callah and I hid in so we could scare the others. Actually, Callah hid behind the nightstand and I stood near the door by a blood covered couch acting like a dummy. And there was a real dummy in the far corner in a rocking chair.

Morgan entered the almost completely black room...let's just say I scared her pretty good.





October 28th-

I turned 16 years old.

Mom and I went to Starbucks and were there for almost two hours. Then we went to Target and were there for about an hour. I got a new pair of jeans and a new shirt.

At Target. 

When we came home from Target, we ate cake (I made a Reeses cake this year), and opened my birthday cards and presents!
We chilled for a while, then we got ready to go out to dinner (I wanted Subway).
After we ate, we went to the skating rink and skated for 2 hours! :)


Me and Faith.





The skating rink had some games that you could play, so that's why everyone is lined up.

I had a really good day! :)

So far the sixteen year old lie is treating me well. ;) :P :P


October 30th--
Yuilya's birthday.

Yuliya had to go to work in the morning. When she got back from work, she went out with mom for most of the day, so the rest of us just chilled.
Actually, Matt and I went to Starbucks because I got 2 Starbucks gift cards for my birthday.. :)
Pretty much since my birthday I've had a Starbucks coffee every other day. :)

Anyway, when mom and Yuliya got back, we all went to Wally's for dinner with the Marshalls and then all of us (except mom and Cynthia) went to the Fright Factory...which was really fun.
Haunted houses/woods don't scare me or make me really jump, but I still really enjoy going through them. The Fright Factory had some great actors, too! :D


My eyes are terrifying.


October 31st-

We went to the Polings' Halloween party! :) It wasn't a costume party, it was just a "hat party."

Well, I didn't have a hat, but I had a "better" idea (thanks to Morgan!). I present to you my "hat." ;)



Anna didn't have a hat, so I she did what I did. :) 


I didn't use any hair gel, hair spray, or anything else. I just stuck a big coke cup on my head and flipped my hair over it and boom! My "hat." 

There was a lot of candy and food, and lots of talking with everybody. :) 

I had a really good time! 

So that's what we did during October! 

Time to share some random pictures from October: 


My first attempts for my Halloween "hat" were not so successful... 

So the picture below is my conversation with Callah about my Halloween "hat." 
When I wrote "broke people" I mean, "I have money but I'm not going to spend $20 on a real Pophead." ;)   

"Only Lauryn, only Lauryn." That's my "trademark". ;) 


Frankie, Frankie, Frankieeeeeeee. :) The neighbor's dog.


He's so sweet!
Before I decided to do my Halloween "hat," I was going to do this one. A steampunk hat with a black wig. 





November...so far:



Coffee is important to me. ;)  BTW, the "Y" is short for "YMCA." ;)

The next day Callah messages me and said, "I sneezed and now I'm sick. So I won't be coming to Writing Class tonight. :'("
I was like, "I'm sorry! Dat sucks. ;( :("  Then I wrote:
What are friends for, right? ;)

That night the Marshalls came over and we ate pizza and watched some of the new Cinderella until 7, which was Writing Class.
I have found some entertaining selfies from a particular person on my iPad recently which I assume were taken when I went to the bathroom during "class."

Thank you for the entertaining selfies, they are most appreciated. :)


That night, when everyone left our house, Ashley and Matt arrived. They came to M.INT this weekend and today (Monday) they left. They were at M.INT 90% of the time, so we didn't really get to see them much, except on Thursday (the first day). Morgan, Ashley, and I went to Target and to Starbucks.

Baby Tall, Mama Grande, and Daddy Venti. (Daddy Venti is mine. Hehehe)  


This is pretty much what my November has looked like so far:


  • Starbucks.
  • Studying about traveling and trying to pick my German back up.
  • Playing The Last of Us for Callah. 
  • Ashley and Matt.
  • Being Morgan's "personal assistant" on one of her photoshoots. (I really enjoyed meeting the couple that Morgan was taking a photoshoot of. They were really cool and nice.)
  • And deciding what other language to learn. I'm thinking I'm going to start learning Norwegian because I really want to go to Norway. :)
Oh yeah, and Callah and I have been planning a date to finally do something we've been planning to do since August. And tomorrow (November 10th) is the day we are going to finally do what we've been planning. 
I'm not going to tell you what we're going to do yet, because we're going to make a Vlog about it and I'll probably post it the 11th or 12th, depending on how fast I can edit the Vlog. :)

Last note before I close up this post:

I've been thing a lot about traveling, and I decided two places I want to go first are 

Norway (I want to explore most of Norway, but currently Tromsø is the place that comes to my mind) and England.
 

That's all for now! 

Thanks for reading! 

Lauryn G. 
   







No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik